Friday, October 9, 2009

Cutting It Away

I have never wanted anything so bad, so much in my life before. I want to stop clinging on to the past and wake up to a completely new start.

One last time, I’m looking back at all the failures and achievements that I’ve had during the past 25 years of my life. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine myself where I am now.

And now it’s time to move on to another phase.

This time, I don’t want to carry the memories with me. It’s not going to be easy because I know I will cling to parts of the past, especially the ones that I hold dear, but I must accept the fact that these memories will not serve any further purpose, apart from the sad reality that things have changed; different.

On this very day, I’m totally new. People, job, environment, life.

I thought I was running away. Running as hard and fast as I can, running away from you. But as I turned around and stopped looking back, I realized that I was running into You.


goodbye and Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment