Thursday, October 15, 2009

After all this time...

Perhaps running is my feeble attempt to move on. But deep down, i can't because i'm still wishing i can turn back time.




Looking back at the past 16 months. I really can't believe all that has happened and i don't know if there will ever be that 'high' and that perfect joy that i have experienced.

Although i know it, i definitely cannot feel it right now. I have never felt like this before. Never felt so stupid, so sorry, so angry, so miserable and so wrong. This shall be the lowest point in my life.

So i can keep running and moving forward with time. But somehow, i left my heart back there... when i could tell her i truly love her, forever.

After all this war
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment