Saturday, May 29, 2010

What My Runs Are Like

What i have been thinking about during my recent runs...

1. Why is this happening again?
2. My conscience is sprinkled with Righteousness, Thank God.
3. I need to book IPPT soon. It should be a comfortable $400.
4. I should treat someone to a good meal with that money, but who?
5. So far, so good. Wait for the pain to set in, then we'll see.
6. Ok, here comes the pain.
7. What you said.
8. What we did.
9. Why is this happening again?

Then it goes blank for awhile. If you run pass this 'blank', you reach a heightened sense of awareness and (almost irrational) emotions..

10. I should just do it. Let it fall where it may, perfect Love casts out all fear.
11. Shit, i really should get a knee transplant. Bloody pain.
12. If i die, will anybody care?
13. I need to pick up the guitar again.
14. I love you. I said it?!
15. Why is this happening again? Danger.
16. You.



Then it all becomes a real mess. But i'll feed off whatever's eating me inside and push the body to go faster and stronger. I think i just revealed my very intimate thoughts, but of course...you won't really know what i'm talking about. Unless you really know.

So far, this lasts for a good 15km run and abit into the static stations i usually do after my runs. I miss doing 20km runs. It takes alot more to motivate me after second 'blank'. But i remember what motivated me to do it.

But i'll save that for another intimate time...

No comments:

Post a Comment