Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6pm.

I'm so glad i'm back to training. I think i'll be even more hyped when i get down to registering for my third Standard Chartered Full Marathon. (I should be doing the full; I have a 'score to settle'.)


I'm hoping to shed more weight and tone up around the arms and tummy. I want to be race ready by December. I'm want to do 20km runs comfortably for each session.

Thankful that things are starting to look up once again. I really believe there's a good work that has started in me and it'll soon bear fruit and then even more abundant fruit. I only have one source to thank for that.

Also i have this special drawing hung on my bedroom wall that reminds not to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding; acknowleding Him in all my ways and He will direct my path. such absolutes give great assurance.

Even as i run, i am not focused on where the demand comes from. Every beat of my heart, every breath i take, i focus on the supply. It comes from the Lord and He will keep me running.

It's 6pm. Time to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment