Thursday, May 6, 2010

But i gave it all away

I’m not alone when I say that not running has made me super grumpy, lethargic and emo. It has been like that for some time now and as always, I’ve been very good at hiding my real emotions/feelings in person but even that is in jeopardy. I might not be able to act all nice in front of you soon.

It’s all the bad juices have been storing up inside and if I don’t run or swim it out, it’ll just collect up and it will implode eventually. By then, it’ll be too late as I would have already hurt someone I didn’t intend to.

It’s funny when people ask me about my ‘retirement’. I guess I don’t want to. I feel aimless and although work has been busy and productive, I don’t feel the rush. Not like when I’m preparing for a race.

I’m not retired. But I don’t have anything to train for at the moment. Nothing to keep my mind distracted from the thoughts I’m having now; and I don’t want to decide if these thoughts are right or wrong.

Some people wait a lifetime for a chance like this
I’ve waited enough
Baby, no I won’t let you go
I’m sick of tears and bitter fears

No comments:

Post a Comment