Sunday, February 27, 2011

My One & Only

31 July 2011. It looks set to be the one and only standard distance i will be doing this year. So i'm all ready to make the best outta it.

It's never too early to start preparations. I might burn out too early, but given my work schedule, i'd say i need to start doing it now.

It's going to come with alot of sacrifice. Going to have to give up alot of rest, alot of my favourite food and perhaps alot of fun times with my buddies.

But it's going to give me alot of time to think about life and reflect on what needs to be done. I'm tired of being emotional and setting myself up for more disappointments. It's funny isn't it? We actually can see where the path is going, but what makes us want to continue going down?





"It's not the person you can live with, it's the person you can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment