Sunday, March 6, 2011

For The 1st Time

There's nothing a good run can't fix. That may not be totally true now, and that's very frightening. Perhaps my runs have finally met their match in the biggest situation, yet.

I didn't know what to say and i didn't know how to say it. What is it that you want me to say? Just tell me what you want to hear, and i can give all my secrets away.

But what's the point in saying it when i know what the answer will be? And when i thought i would have sorted all this out after a good 12km, i was terribly wrong.

Now i'm wide awake, unable to get to sleep, aching and more confused than i started. But with a banged up knee and a restless heart, i can't run this off now.



Gotta find a new way to get this outta my head. For good.

No comments:

Post a Comment