Friday, February 4, 2011

Input vs Output

So far, still no races planned for 2011. Was supposed to sign up for couple of runs in March, but i have missed the registration deadline in January, so i'm left races-less.

Once again, Chinese New Year is the season to overeat and spend all day visiting relatives. I'm glad i managed to eat only 2 meals a day (big meals nonetheless) and got a run in this afternoon.

But it's been really hard to stick to a firm training schedule. More often than not, i'm working til late during the weekdays, and sometimes missing meals. I can't remember how many times i've had snickers for lunch.


Yup, i even stocked up on snickers. That's bad it is.

With whatever remaining time i have left, i've been hanging out and meeting my babes and dudes cos i really miss them. With great company, comes great food...

Oh gosh, i really do need my peeps to just chillax and forget about the weekday grind. :) Mucho lurve to them.

But i guess there are consequences. Been 6 days since my last run and this is what happened...



Epic Fail. Hahaha...

I believe it can be done and it's definitely been done before. Juggling work, friends, family and training. I'm sure you know someone who is doing it. It's not easy, but it can be done.

I'm gonna learn, suck it up, get disciplined and do it all over again. Hopefully, i'll be one of those guys you know who can work, train and make time for all my awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment