Thursday, April 8, 2010

Closure.

It's good to get closure, and the past three days have been physically and emotionally draining. I've never been this much involved in a dear colleague's passing. If you are reading this and have somehow been offended by my certain curt replies or for those to whom i have not replied at all, i'm sorry.





I ask for your pardon.

Now it's time to move on and i have to prepare for a race this Sunday - the OSIM Triathlon. Initially, when the news broke on Tuesday, i kinda expected my involvement in the subsequent proceedings and i felt that i would not be ready to take part.

I was ready to give the race a miss.

Then again, it's time to move on and even knowing that i can't hit my target, i should at least finish it and do it best possible way. After three long days, irregular meals and an emotional tsunami (not just grief), i plan for a short run tonight to get things going back to normal again.

This i promise you. I'll see you at the start line, this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment