Monday, July 6, 2009

What did i get myself into?!

My good friend, Miss Liyan Huang is now my dietician. Check it...i got a dietician. It's awesome isn't it? A professional (she's got a Masters degree, so don't play play) who will advise me on my diet to better my performance - I feel like i'm a professional athlete now. This is THE dream for me.. Or is it?

Well, i just realised that in order for Miss Huang to monitor my diet and advise me accordingly, she has to track my diet and exercise regime. Not a problem, i think... I've been training hard, training regularly. So i won't have a problem reporting in my every food intake and physical activity.

But my diet? Hmm..so now i gotta come clean. I have been snacking again. My relapse started a month ago. While i believe i can (still) control my cravings for big meals like steamboat buffet, chicken rice, prata, etc... i'm a sucker for snacks..

Pringles.

I'm able to finish a whole can..yes, even the Jumbo can (+40g more, somemore) in one sitting. Now that i have to report everything i shove in my mouth to Miss Huang, i must say goodbye to my favourite moustache-man-with-the-bushy-eyebrows-and-funky-red-bow-tie.

Pola snack.

Oh my gosh, even though there's a "Eat in Moderation" stamp that advises two packets a day, i can go 5 packets while watching TV. Worst part is - this snack is dirt cheap and easily available at the minimart just across the street.

And finally.. what i believe to be a popular favourite...Who can resist the crunchy biscuit oozing with flavourful cream chocolate that bursts in your mouth when you chomp down on it?

Hello Panda

Sigh...but now that i have a dietician to report to...


Goodbye, Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment