Thursday, June 4, 2009

So Much For The Afterglow

Just when i thought the training and diet is finally back on track, one of the two worst things that can happen to any athlete struck me...

Not quite the swine or mexican... but flu and fever.

Apart from sustaining injury, getting sick is so darn annoying. Throws off weeks and months of training and preparation.

Stuffing my body with meds kinda suck too. 

I feel lethargic, sleepy and weak. Just when my efforts and determination is peaking, i am reminded again that there is only one true source from whom i should always depend on. I guess i'm forced to rest and relax for now. And that probably is the best thing because i'm having yet another busy week at work.

So maybe it's all part of the plan to force me to rest. After all, just 4 days of not training won't affect much of the final outcome will it? And even so, the it is all dependent on God's Grace for me to cross that finish line on August 2.

I will be back; faster and stronger than before. 

2 comments:

  1. willing to pay substantial amount for the first photo. pls contact me asap. pffft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, asking price is oven-baked chicken and garden salad.

    You can contact me at 97660021 or cheongmike@gmail.com

    I look forward to your favourable reply. Haha

    ReplyDelete