Thursday, June 11, 2009

Inactivity

Today, i rest.

The weather is a real killer. Or is it just me? My fan is at full blast, less than a metre away from me and i am still perspiring. It's been uncomfortable when i sleep, and even more so when i'm preparing to go to work. 

I feel like my body is radiating heat and i feel too lethargic to train. I know when i'm just being lazy, having that "inertia", but i feel physically unwell. Perhaps i have not been eating too well and over-exercising? We shall see.

I'm taking a break today. After a long, sweaty day of meetings, i went straight home, had a nice full dinner, took a short nap in the evening and decided to remain bed-ridden for the entire evening. It does feel good to get some rest, and i hope i can be 100% for more training.

No comments:

Post a Comment