Monday, June 15, 2009

Left to Dry

When i am troubled, confused and don't know what to do, i run. I run to the good Lord who cares nothing more than every worry that i carry, every fear that surrounds my heart and every care that presses on my soul.

because He won't leave me high and dry.

A common sight after races; Running shoes, triathlon attire, socks, cycling shoes after a good wash!

Running is my therapy. Maybe it's cos i usually run alone, it becomes alone-time to do some reflecting, praying.. and truth is, i always feel better, more enlightened and alot happier after a run. But to be honest, it's the part when i get back from work and prepare to run that's tough.

Like right now, i'm feeling tired and lazy. But i'm seeking inspiration...



Like music that motivates my body and soul. Time to plug in that iPod and put on the running shoes. Ok, let's do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment