Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Down in the Valley

Feeling like it's the absolute pits. Was hoping to bring the training up to speed but since i crashed on Sunday, i haven't done anything. Anything but work.

I've been posted inhouse. So effectively, my time is split between client and agency. Effectively doing two jobs at two different locations. All that on top of new accounts. And as if that's not enough, alot of people have been missing for various (legit) reasons. It's absolutely insane. Actually it's manageable - except that it's taking up ALL my time.

Say what? Another event? pffffft..

I don't even want a break to train. I just wanna take a break to go on a holiday. Thinking of Bali? Or maybe that dive trip i've been wanting to take for years, finally be a certified diver. Woohoo!




But the OSIM triathlon coming up and the army half marathon beckons. How like that you tell me? I'm super pissed and frustrated.

And that distraction is back. Oh gosh.. it's going to be a test, cos when at my weakest, even the simplest of words can sound like sweet honey.

Gotta keep calm, stay strong, focused and persevere. If you're not going to help me, then stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment