Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 down, 1 more to go..

It's been a good 2 weeks. In summary, i did regular 20ks, got my swimming arms back and still managed to find some time to meet up (although not as regular) with the peeps. Work has not been kind though. I've found myself taking the lead for alot of accounts due to colleagues/bosses taking long leave and sick leave.

Even having to work late many nights, i don't know how, but i still manage to squeeze in (recovery) runs! Awesome i say.

So 2 weeks down, 1 more week of intensive training to go.. then it's a whole new regime for the big day - July 31.

I've stopped thinking about my target. I'm enjoying my training now and i'm learning a whole new perspective of it - discipline.

I get injured, failed to lose weight, slow improvement despite hard trainings..all because there's no discipline. I MUST do my warm-ups and cool-downs proper. I MUST watch what i am putting in, and i've just learnt that i MUST do recovery sessions.

And i'm enjoying all that! Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment