Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going up and going out

It was my best training shoe yet...



so when i saw the next edition in bright yellow...


i just couldn't say no.

Had my first run with the Gel Cumulus 12 and i must say the chunky size was something i didn't miss, but the cushioning was a good welcome for me.

Plus... my shuffle and nano are ready for collection, so that means music will be back. I'm hitting a plateau at 12km, i'm hoping the music will help me break it to 14km again. With OSIM just months away, i need to bring up the pace.

Guess i had been distracted the past month, but i foresee a slow winding down where i'm accepted situations better, understanding myself better and beginning to see clearer too.

And with acceptance, i'm learning to be more patient. My time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment