Friday, November 26, 2010

Not All About Running

I'm actually glad that amidst all the training and dieting, i am still able to find some time to chill with close friends and have a few drinks (in moderation).


(pictures have been blurred to protect the identities of those caught on camera)
i'm happy to see my peeps happy!

Frankly, i won't say i'm completely prepared for next Sunday's race. But then again, will i ever be? I'm actually pleased with being able to steadily complete 22-24km during my regular runs. The longer runs, even up to 30k, should be ok; breathing still in control. But it's the ache in the knee(s) that is the problem. I hate those sudden sharp jerks - makes me look like i got some spasm. Pretty embarrasing stuff if you ask me.

I've been heavily taping my knees and ankles. But even with the tape, i still feel my joints, creaking - that's definitely not a good sign. I only have a few more long runs before the 42k. It's gonna hold up. Oh God... it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment