Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Panic Attacks

I panic when i think about how it's effectively 6 weeks to 42km. I have been training but not for an endurance run. Instead, i've been clocking a fair bit of time on the bike, treadmill and strength/conditioning at the gym. I've only been covering 16km runs at least once a week. That's nowhere near the 21km-30kms i used to do the past couple of years. But then again, will the training on the bike and gym help? I'm not too sure. I doubt so. My breathing cycles have gone all haywired, i've been breathing for a 2hr run max. If i were to go for 5hours (or more) i definitely can't keep pace. Damn. Guess i really have to relook the training schedule for the next 6 weeks and salvage as much as i can! Oh and yes, i still haven't cleared my FRIGGIN' IPPT!!! ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment