Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Long Weekends

Gotta love long weekends. No work means running in the late morning, getting a swim in at lunch time and leaving the rest of the day to chillax.


Work sucks. It just takes up the entire day, drained you mentally/physically and gotta rush home to run or to the pool to swim.


I had fun the past week..managed to have good food with awesome friends even with all the training in is so, so awesome.


Yamcheon meat!










best French toast i've tasted yet! at Mimolette!


Things are improving. There are still some ups and downs but it's getting better and sooner than i expected actually. Holding steadfast to my goals and beliefs.. keeping my heart safe, my mind sharp and my body in health for the challenges ahead...yeah, the challenges emotionally and physically.


It's already May. 3 more months.



2 comments:

  1. Ha! Famous at last...were you wiping the sweat the Lao Ku left behind? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahaha, i'm not sure if it's the Lao Ku or Lao Hei! Haha! Still cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete