Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Isolation

Finding serenity in isolation. I've been sticking close to my training and diet, mostly due to this Sunday's race at ECP. But i'm absolutely loving the effects.

Been running and swimming every other day. The diet is good, enough carbs for training, no alcohol. And with enough rest (no late nights), i'm physically and mentally satisfied.

To give myself a pat on the back...

i got me the new shuffle!

And, I'm planning to go get a new pair of racing shoes tonight! I'm eagerly waiting for my blue shuffle. It should be coming any day now. Finally gonna put some music into my runs, which should be getting longer.

More importantly, i feel very much contented doing these 'simple' things. The past ten days have been quiet but this simplicity has been sweet. No more crazy sh*t, no more schoolboy emo-ness and even though the circumstances may sway every now and then, they become irrelevant when you've got your head screwed on the right place.

Ha. I think i've finally grown up. It's time to go live life to the fullest... the REAL life.

Glad my training's back on track. So. Very. Glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment