Monday, August 30, 2010

So How Now, Brown Cow?

IPPT this Saturday. I feel more motivated to get the cash because it's going to go to my nanny's family. It's sad to hear of (yet another) death in her immediate family. Mother-in-law, husband and sister... all in the span of 2 months. Well, even if i don't get the monetary incentive, i'm going to give anyway. :(

And even with the three consecutive dinner-meetings this week, i believe i'd be in good form for the test. I figured that even if i can't do my runs, i can still allocate an hour at night to do 200 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. Heck i can even do it in my room, half nekkid.

Yes, i'm building on my core. But it's kinda challenging. I'm feeling the ache in my upper body and i like it. But i can't seem to feel anything at my abs. It's THAT bad... i actually did 200 sit-ups in the park yesterday, until i 'struggled' to lift myself up. Was expecting to feel sore today, but noo... i feel BLOATED. How come like that?!

I'm motivating myself to get some definition with this photo...

2008 OSIM triathlon.
Don't you just want to reach in and pinch that layer of giggly lard? *Mmmm*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment