Friday, August 13, 2010

A Lame Excuse

One week of inactivity for me is like a decade of hibernation. It's been a really rotten week after monday's holiday when i was all set to achieve a challenging training program this week.

Of the years i've been running on this route, i finally had my first fall. I was really pissed at that chinaman who didn't bother sharing the walkway with me. I should have just rugby-tackled him. But i skipped onto the grass patch to avoid him, and who the hell throws a multiple plug adapter in a park?! Some idiot did and my left foot landed right on it, causing my ankle to overpronate and i couldn't believe what happened next.

I remember tumbling forward, then rolling onto my back into the drain. I could feel sand, twigs, dried leaves in my hair, stuck on my perspiring body. i was flat on my back looking up. Then i felt it. A sharp pain through my left ankle.

F*CK.

Then i sat up and my natural reaction was to grab the ankle tightly. "Sh*t, cannot run already" was my first thought. That's when i saw him.

That friggin' chinaman was couple metres in front of me now, staring down the drain at me. I looked at him, clenching my teeth in pain. He looked at me. I wasn't sure if i said "help" because i was dealing with the searing pain and was still in abit of shock. But that mofo just stood there. Best part was, he looked around to see if anybody was nearby.

Noone. Then he looked at me. And..walked off.

It's been couple of days now and i still don't believe it...
1. You didn't bother to at least lean aside so we both could pass each other.
2. Who the fark throws a plug in a park.
3. You looked around to get help. ...NOT.
4. You left me sitting in a ditch.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment