Sunday, July 4, 2010

July

Half of 2010 has gone by. It's time to make the other half better! With only the December's marathon to train for, i will be missing the triathlon. However, i promise to sign up for next year's edition and my second Ironman triathlon. Perhaps, i will look forward to finally doing an overseas race!

On another note, i am experiencing technical difficulties. Many of my social networking sites are down/deactivated. And that is a blessing in disguise. It's good to keep things simple and spend more time with you - the people who really matter.

No more pretentious pictures, comments, tweets and 'likes'. If you need me, you've got my email at least. If you want to, you've got my handphone number and i'm just a SMS away.

I'd rather talk to you and meet up over a good meal/drinks. That's how serious i want to be with you!

If not, i'll keep myself busy with what else...training!

No comments:

Post a Comment