Monday, February 8, 2010

A Start to the Finish

I've decided to wake up at 5.30am every morning to run 11-12km, do sets of chin-ups and sit-ups. On alternate evenings, i'll do my swim (and hope to bump into VTYT at the pool) and i need to get back on my Felt.

This week is going well, i've managed to wake up easily and do my runs before buying breakfast for my lovely guest and family before getting myself to work. It feels good to be up early and concuss at 10pm every night. I may miss some good late-night TV, but who cares about TV when you've got really sound sleep!

It feels good, that i'm wide awake at 9am by the time i hit the office and best part is my evenings are now free! And i guess i need most of them to be with my auntie who's here from the Philippines for the next two weeks.



And just when i said i'm getting distracted with personal life, i've decided to pull the plug. Don't ask me, i don't know too. I've taken a step back, viewed my options and doesn't look too good. I've had my heart sway too easily too. That's really dangerous, and i'm just glad that Daddy God has been ever so protective to shut doors i tried to pry open and let me enjoy the peace that i'm enjoying.

Was listening to an old sermon and was reminded that sometimes the circumstances outside show otherwise, but we still have that position of rest and speak forth what we want to see happen. That ignited a flame inside and i'm seeing that manifest.

So that's that. Now on to the Lunar New Year - will try to stave off the alcohol and tidbits. On with the training!! 50km cycle, Biathlon and Ironman coming up in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment